Meet Our Expert Our Attorney
Brigid A. Mullinix firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne State Law School graduate in 2002.
- Eastern Michigan University B.S. Attended on a Debate Scholarship. Academic Honors. Graduated in 1999. Major- Political Science.
- Attorney Mullinix is a 1994 graduate of Plymouth Salem High School.
- Recruited as a law clerk and hired as an Attorney right after Law School at Hemming, Polaczyk & Cronin, PC.
- Subsequently hired as an associate attorney at: Drake & Franco, PC and Dolenga & Dolenga, PC. Returned to practice at Hemming, Polaczyk, Cronin, Witthoff, Bennett & Demopoulos PC in 2014.
- Member State Bar of Michigan since 2002.
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan since 2002.
- Experienced Trial Lawyer with dozens of trials to verdict.
- Certified Mediator, Graduate of SCAO-approved civil mediation training in 2017.
- Qualified Neutral Mediator with MTA, Washtenaw Circuit Court and Ann Arbor 15th District Court.
- Attorney Mullinix’s leadership positions include:
- Garden City Prosecutor 2014 – Present
- Plymouth Township Assistant Prosecutor 2002 – 2005 & 2014-Present
- Canton Township Assistant Prosecutor 2002 – 2005 & 2014-Present
- Northville Township Assistant Prosecutor 2014 – Present
- Silo Ridge Homeowners Association Committee Chair 2014 – 2015
- First Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor Children’s Committee Member 2014 – 2015
- 2014 – 2015 Advisor, Parent Advisory Group, Gretchen’s House
- West Bloomfield Township Assistant Prosecutor 2002 – 2005
- Course Leader Bar/Bri Bar Review 2002
- Senior Mentor Wayne State Law School Women’s Law Caucus 2001 – 2002
- Team Leader Wayne State Law School Competitive Student Trial Advocacy Program (mock trial) 2001 – 2002
Areas of Practice include:
Municipal, Criminal Law, Insurance Coverage and Defense, Civil Litigation, Medical Malpractice, Contracts, Personal Injury, Zoning, Real Estate, Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation.