Meet Our Expert Our Attorney
Greg Demopoulos email@example.com
- University of Detroit School of Law graduate in 1988 where he graduated with Cum Laude honors.
- Wayne State University B.A. Graduated in 1985. Major- Financial Markets and Investments- School of Business Administration.
- Attorney Demopoulos is a 1981 graduate of West Bloomfield H.S.
- Recruited as an Attorney right after Law School at a large Detroit law firm of 120 attorneys-Kitch, Saurbier, Drutchas, Wagner, and Kenney.
- Former employment includes: Ford Motor Company-Office of General Counsel and Kitch, Saurbier, Drutchas, Wagner and Kenney P.C.
- Member State Bar of Michigan since 1988
- Admitted to U.S. District Court Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan since 1988.
- Member of State Bar of Michigan Family Law and Criminal Law Sections
- Neutral Mediator for Mediation Tribunal Association in Detroit serving on Circuit Court and US District Court Cases
- Experienced Trial Lawyer with hundreds of trials to verdict.
- Attorney Demopoulos’ leadership positions include:
- Canton Township Prosecutor 2014-Present
- Canton Township Trustee 2011-2012
- Northville Township Prosecutor since 2008
- Plymouth Township Assistant Prosecutor 2014-Present
- Garden City Assistant Prosecutor 2014-Present
- Canton Township Zoning Board of Appeals-Chairman 1989 to 2002 and currently 2012 to present
- Canton Township Planning Commission Vice-Chairman 2002 to 2006
- Board of Directors-Canton Soccer Club 1996 to 2007
- Central Park Homeowners Association Board Member 2002-2004
- Parish Council Member on and off since 1990
- Canton Township Merit Commissioner 2009-2011
- 35th District Court Public Defender 1996-2008-Handled approximately 30,000 cases
- Canton Township Recreational Advisory Commission 1998-2000
- Canton Township Golf Course Advisory Commission 2009 to 2012
- The Partnership for the Arts & Humanities in Canton, MI.
- Over 300 jury trials
- Shareholder Bennett & Demopoulos, PLLC/Michigan Law Team
Areas of Practice include:
Municipal, Criminal Law, Insurance Defense, Family Law (Divorce, Custody and Support), Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Zoning, Real Estate, Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, Driver’s License Appeals and Landlord/Tenant.